Home > Jeep Safari at Dudhwa National Park
Jeep Safari At Dudhwa National Park
Jeep Safari arranged by most wildlife sanctuaries is the best way to explore the rich flora and fauna of the wildlife sanctuaries along with the wildlife in a secured manner. Jeep safaris are the most popular form of wildlife tours in India as they not only can be driven to the farthest and the remote places of the jungle but also allows one to explore the park on a faster pace.
Dudhwa National Park Gypsy Safari This is a quick and a safe way to explore the wilderness of Dudhwa Tiger Reserve. The Dudhwa safari can take approx 6 persons on board in one go with a trained driver and a nature guide to explore the topography and wilderness of Dudhwa and Kishanpur. Safari in open Gypsy can cover wildlife ranges of Kishanpur, Dudhwa, Sathiyana, Sonaripur. Duration for each drive is for approx 3 hours and can be conducted in early morning, as well as in the evening before the sun sets.
- 1.ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number, Student ID etc.
- 2.The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Dudhwa National Park.
- 3.The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler.
( Conditional Apply )
- 4.Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Advance Booking Procedure
For booking request please provide us the following details:
- The full name, age, sex of each visitor as printed same on the identity cards to be provided along with the confirmatory amount
- Preferred travelling date & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- Specific ID card number of your ( Voter Id, Aaadhar No, Driving license No etc)
- Safari Entry fee paid in advance
- E-permits are non-refundable if permit is booked/confirmed
- Please carry the same ID card submitted during online booking
- Please intimate us 30 days in advance (for Indian nationals)
- Foreign nationals can ask for booking 90 days in advance
- Passport details are mandatory for making reservation of foreigner tourists
- Safari permit is issued on first come first serve basis (subject to availability)
Dudhwa Safari Important information
- Visitors are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online (by producing above mentioned documents)
- It should be noted that the entry permit to the Dudhwa National Park is provisional and can be changed or cancelled without any prior intimation
- The order of Dudhwa Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there under
- Entry permit belongs to you is not transferable
- Official registered guides can only join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset
- Day visit to Dudhwa Tourism Zone is not permitted except for the tourists staying inside the forest lodges
- While doing jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed
- Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the DTR
- All visitors to the Dudhwa Tiger Reserve are abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate
As the entire periphery of the Dudhwa National Park; falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Dudhwa National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials. Visitors can make booking for 01 night and maximum for 03 nights only.