What to Do & Don'ts Of Dudhwa National Park
What to Do & Don'ts
Note: You are governed by the rules and regulations of the Wildlife Protection Act inside Dudhwa Tiger Reserve so follow all the rules.
- Obtain the required permit to move inside the reserve and follow all rules.
- Go to the Dudhwa only when you have a confirmed booking of accommodation.
- Drive slowly inside the park, It will help you in better sightseeing of the wildlife and also does not disturb or endanger wildlife animals.
- Keep to the trails as not doing it not only endangers wildlife but also puts you in danger.
- Take the pleasure of viewing wildlife, but do not invite the danger by being adventurous.
- Capture from a camera, but never carry a gun inside the reserve.
- Do not listen music inside the reserve instead hear the music of nature.
- Do not smoke inside the forest Accidental fires can destroy a beautiful jungle to ashes.
- The reserve is not a Zoo, do not expect to see wildlife everywhere.
- Do not make your visit Tiger-centric, See the other wonders of nature and enjoy.