- ID Proof: DL Number, PAN Card Number, Voter ID, Passport Number, Student ID etc.
- The Traveler has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep will pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveler. (Conditions Apply)
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park; falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials. Visitors can make booking for 01 night and maximum for 03 nights only.
Canter Safari In Jim Corbett National Park
Corbett Canter Safari Tariff (2015-16)
Price (Indian):- INR 1500/Person ( ONE Canter has 16 Seats )
Price (Foreigner):- INR 2800/Person ( ONE Canter has 16 Seats )
Timings:- Morning 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM | Evening 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Dhikala Canter Safari Information
The Dhikala area of Corbett National Park is probably the finest to observe wildlife in its natural habitat. The huge expanse of the grasslands, called "Chaurs" are the attraction of this area of the Park. The meandering Ramganga river adds to the beauty of the landscape and provides the essential water souscre to all wildlife. The reservoir forms a part of the largest man made lake to feed the Hydro electricty project at Kalagarh. The opportunity of going on an Elephant ride for wildlife viewing is available from Dhikala besides a network of observation towers situated at the edge of the forest which are approachable by 4 Wheel Drive Jeeps. The location of the Dhikala Forest Lodge offsets its basic accommodation- though these facilities have been immensely improved - it is situated deep in the heart of the forest and wildlife can be observed can from the verandah of your room.The rooms at Dhikala have been renovated but still basic by common standards.
- THE VISITOR HAS A CHOICE OF EITHER BOOKING A PACKAGE FOR A NIGHT STAY AT DHIKALA OR GOING FOR A DAY VISIT SAFARI BY CANTER.
- CANTER SAFARI TO THE DHIKALA AREA OF CORBETT NATIONAL PARK IS MANAGED & OPERATED BY THE CORBETT PARK AUTHORITIES. THE SAFARIS ARE UNDERTAKEN IN A SEMI OPEN 16 SEATER SAFARI BUS - A FOREST DEPARTMENT NATURE GUIDE ACCOMPANIES YOU ON THE TRIP.
- OPERATING SEASON - 15 NOVEMBER TO 15 JUNE EVERY YEAR.
- THE TRIP STARTS FROM RAMNAGAR AT 0600 HRS IN THE MORNING & 1230 HRS IN THE AFTERNOON - TIMINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE SEASON. DURATION OF THE TRIP IS 05 - 06 HRS.